- - Hubert US - Marketing
- Harrison, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Hubert Company is located in Harrison Ohio within the Cincinnati metropolitan area. We are part of the international company TAKKT AG based in Stuttgart, Germany. We are the leader in providing merchandising solutions and support products to the retail industry. Our customers include Supermarkets, Hotels, Food Service Operations and Retail Stores. Our success has been built on exceptional service and quality human resources. We utilize an integrated marketing approach including account management, telesales, direct marketing and e-commerce. We are currently looking for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist.
The Marketing and Social Media Specialist will work with the Integrated Marketing Director to research and develop educational content for marketing initiatives. This position will collaborate internally with Merchandising and Sales to develop marketing campaigns. The Marketing and Social Media Specialist will maintain our social media channels and communication. This position will develop social media promotions and address customer comments through the social media channels.
Research and develop educational content for marketing initiatives.
• Research and develop educational stories that enable customers to improve their businesses.
• Communicate those stories through the best media channels – print, video, web, social media, etc.
• Collaborate with Merchandising and Sales to identify issues and products that impact our customers.
• Coordinate with Advertising on media production and brand consistency on all marketing messages, promotions, campaigns and events.
• Proof and edit developed marketing material to ensure its completeness and effectiveness.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
• Develop social media posts that support key marketing strategies.
• Create promotions and contests on social media channels to engage followers.
• Coordinate with advertising and marketing teams to ensure consistency in voice and messaging throughout our social media presence.
• Participate and initiate on-line conversations in social networks with B to B application, such as Facebook, Linked in, Twitter and Pinterest.
• Create and maintain a social media calendar and posting schedule.
• Analyze and develop solutions addressing customer comments through social media.
• Stay up-to-date on latest social media developments and recommend current and future opportunities to increase visibility and traffic to Hubert.com.
• Measure success of social media activities and report results to management.
• Educate Sales and Marketing on social media channels
• 1+ experience with Social Media Channels (Blog Post, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter)
• Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns
• Ability to travel on a limited basis
• Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
• System proficient in MS office products
• Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects
• Passion for new media, technology and on-line content
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or Journalism is preferred
Hubert offers a competitive salary based upon experience. In addition, we have an excellent benefit package including 401(k), Medical/Dental Insurance, Educational Reimbursement plus more. To learn more about the company, please visit our web site www.hubert.com
Hubert is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D